Who is Alan Aly?
ALAN ALY - Broker Associate
- Voted 2011 FIVE STAR Real Estate Professional in New Jersey Monthly magazine
- East Brunswick office's Top Agent 07, 08 & 2nd place in 2009 & 2010
- Marketing Specialist - Unique Active Marketing Plan
- Full Time Broker with Superior Negotiation skills
- Experienced in Short Sale & foreclosure
- Residential, Commercial, New Homes & Land
- Business & Investment/Income Properties
- NJAR Circle of Excellence (Bronze) 2006, 07, 08 & 2010
- C21 Masters Award- Ruby 06 & Emerald 07, 08 & 2010
- Bilingual - Fluent in Arabic (Read & Write)
- Member of Middlesex County Board of Realtors
- Member of New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of National Asociation of Realtors
- Member of Middlesex County Multiple Listings Service
- Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Service
Educated and Determined
Education: Masters Degree in Civil Engineering:
My Engineering background contributes to my success in Real Estate, as it taught me the significance of research and analysis and made me the detail-oriented professional I am today.
Determined and results driven
There is a simple process that I have learned during the years of being an athlete, and which I successfully implement in my Real Estate career. Such process involves
1)Setting goals and developing a customized Strategy
2) Staying focused and saving no effort to achieve goals.
Someone you can trust.The most important thing when choosing a real estate professional is to find someone you can trust. I have a history of success and integrity in real estate that you can depend on. I am an experienced negotiator with expert knowledge of the local market. You can count on me to always work with your interests in mind, and to represent you and your wishes to the best of my ability.